Parents, safety gear doesn’t work if you don’t click it. Every day in the U.S., children end up in emergency rooms for injuries that could have been prevented if safety gear had been used—according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the yearly average for all childhood unintentional injuries is 9.2 million.
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County Video Accompaniment
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants Video Accompaniment
- AHCA and FDOH Recognize 19 Hospitals in Florida for Achieving the Healthy People 2020 Low-risk, Primary C-section Goal Video Accompaniment
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day Video Accompaniment
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program Video Accompaniment