DOH Madison COVID-19 Vaccination Information
December 28, 2020
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The Department of Health-Madison offers COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
Eligibility currently includes all residents ages 12 and older. It should be noted that only the Pfizer vaccine is approved to be used with ages 12-17.
Florida residents 12 and older can obtain an appointment by completing any of the processes listed below:
- Email the completed and signed Vaccine Screening and Consent Form to MadisonCHD@flhealth.gov
- Deliver the completed form to DOH Madison at 218 SW Third Avenue, Madison, Florida, 32340.
- Call (850) 973-5000 and select 1 to schedule your appointment.
Once received, you will be contacted to schedule your vaccine administration appointment. Scheduling staff will make you aware of our vaccine inventory if you are requesting a specific brand of vaccine.
DOH Madison coordinated with local private health care providers to administer the vaccine to their front-line health care workers. Beginning in January 2021, DOH Madison held vaccination events at the Van H. Priest auditorium. We are now vaccinating four days each week at our health department clinic.
For additional information about the COVID-19 vaccine, please read the Moderna EUA Recipients What to Expect Card, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) EUA Recipients What to Expect Card, Pfizer EUA Recipients What to Expect Card and visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/vaccines/ or https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/index.html.
- Vaccine Screening and Consent Form (PDF, 129kB)
- Vaccine Screening and Consent Form (Spanish) (PDF, 132kB)
- Moderna EUA Recipients What to Expect Card (PDF, 167kB)
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) EUA Recipients What to Expect Card (PDF, 267kB)
- Pfizer EUA Recipients What to Expect Card (PDF, 172kB)
- Why Get Vaccinated (PDF, 405kB)