February is American Heart Month! With so many Valentine’s hearts on display, it’s time to focus on your heart, commit to a healthier lifestyle, and help fight the number one killer in Florida and the nation: heart disease. According to the CDC, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and smoking can lead to heart disease, and about half of all Americans either have one of these health issues or smoke.
- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
- Every 4 and a Half Minutes a Baby in the U.S. is Born with a Birth Defect
- Is Your County, City or Town a Healthy Community Champion?
- HEALTH OFFICIALS IN HAMILTON, MADISON COUNTY ADVISE OF POSSIBLE BACTERIAL CONTAMINATION IN THE WITHLACOOCHEE RIVER
- HEALTH OFFICIALS IN HAMILTON, MADISON, SUWANNEE COUNTIES ADVISE OF WASTEWATER CONTAMINATION IN THE WITHLACOOCHEE AND PART OF SUWANNEE RIVERS: Impacts from Valdosta, GA Wastewater Overflow
850-973-5000 24/7 Access
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals