- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes World AIDS Day
- WITHLACOOCHEE RIVER WATER MEETS WATER QUALITY STANDARDS
- HEALTH OFFICIALS IN HAMILTON, MADISON COUNTY ADVISE OF POSSIBLE WASTEWATER CONTAMINATION IN THE WITHLACOOCHEE RIVER
- HEALTH OFFICIALS IN MADISON, HAMILTON COUNTY ADVISE OF POSSIBLE BACTERIAL CONTAMINATION IN THE WITHLACOOCHEE RIVER
- DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN MADISON COUNTY PROVIDES COVID-19 UPDATE, ANNOUNCES TWO NEW COVID-19 CASES
Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Order 20-315 which outlines that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
– Long-term care facility residents and staff.
– Persons 65 years of age and older.
– Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
– Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
No events at this time
850-973-5000 24/7 Access
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals